Sunday 25 March 2012

Salvestrols Cure Cancer Part 2

The first part of Salvestrol Cures Cancer described recoveries from cancer by people with lung cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer and colon cancer. Here are given examples of the breadth and scope of salvestrol therapy in treating the most incurable forms of cancer known such as pancreatic cancer.
Case #511. Stage 3 Hodgkin's Lymphoma
A 66-year-old man was diagnosed with Stage 3 Hodkins Lymphoma. Examination revealed a variety of tumours in lymph nodes in his neck, chest, abdomen and groin. Some of these tumours were approaching 3 cm in diameter. The patient had suffered significant weight loss,
appetite loss, and experienced pain in the area of his neck, stomach and groin. The pain was significant with the patient taking strong pain killers for this. An endoscopic examination was used to obtain material for biopsy. A diagnosis of stage 3 Hodgkin's Lymphoma was confirmed. The patient was advised that his physicians felt that he had one to two years left before the disease would end his life.
One month later a course of chemotherapy was administered and maintained for six months (including Doxorubicin, Bleomycin, Vinblastine, and Dacarbazine). No radiation therapy was given. This individual found the chemotherapy very difficult to tolerate. After six months the chemotherapy was completed. Imaging revealed that the original tumours in his neck, abdomen and groin still remained, and those in his neck and abdomen were showing signs of continued growth during the course of chemotherapy. No further treatment was provided.
One month following the end of his chemotherapy this gentleman began taking a course of Salvestrol Platinum. This comprised four Salvestrol Platinum (1,000 point) capsules, with two capsules taken in the morning and two capsules taken in the evening after meals (4,000 points per day). This level of salvestrol supplementation was carried out for 6 months. There was no other concurrent treatment, no dietary changes were made and no additional supplements were used. His appetite returned to normal quite quickly after starting to take salvestrols and he began to regain the weight that he had lost.
After 6 months, a follow up visit with his oncologist revealed that the tumours which had remained after his chemotherapy were now gone. The oncologist told him that he was in remission. This gentleman has been followed up at intervals of three months and each visit since has confirmed that he is cancer free.
Case#513 Lung Cancer
Helped Cure My Brother in Laws Lung Cancer
These salvestrols were used to knock out my Brother-in-Laws lung cancer over a period of two months. This natural non-toxic treatment made the tumors in his lungs, back, and pelvis 'melt away'. His doctor calls him the "Miracle Man". His doctor is not allowed to use 'alternative medicines', so I did the research, bought the salvestrols and had them shipped to him in mid-July 2010. By mid-September 2010, all tumors are gone from his lungs and back and the one in his pelvis is half the size and shrinking. Makes me a believer. One note he told me was that the Salvestrols 'upset his stomach'. Make your cancer victim a "Miracle" person also. Great support from the Shen Clinic.
Case#14 Lung Cancer
About a couple of months ago, I received a call from the UK, (I live in Australia) that my Sister had Lung Cancer that had spread to the Brain and she was only receiving Palliative care, as she was told that there was nothing left in the way of treatment for her. As she did not seem to have anything to lose, I suggested that she try Salvestrols, as they are available in the UK and not expensive.
Yesterday, I received a phone call from my Brother, who informed me that my sister had a checkup and the doctors were amazed that the brain mets were almost undetectable and her lungs were starting to heal. As she was not receiving any other curative treatment, I can only assume that the Salvestrols were the cause of her progress.
Case#15 Cervical Cancer and Ovarian Cancer
Hello, I have just read your article on the impact that salvestrols have on skin tumours. My Mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer two years ago, and is still receiving treatment for it. A friend of mine told me about someone she knew who had managed to rid herself of stage 4 cervical cancer by taking 2 salvestrol platinum capsules a day, so I immediately got my Mum to start taking them on a daily basis. As well as having ovarian cancer my Mum had a basal cell carcinoma on her back which had been there for approx 5 years. It would weep and bleed and would often be quite painful, however since taking salvestrols it has dried up and completely healed over. We were astounded! The salvestrol capsules are working miracles!
Case#516 Testicular Cancer
I have compiled a list of treatments which were successfully used to treat my testicular (stage 4) tumour. Having been diagnosed with this malignant form of cancer, I rejected the strongly given advice to have my right testicle surgically removed. This course of action was actually suggested to me by 5 separate consultants and registrars. The outcome of my decision to self treat the disease, which was witnessed via an ultra-sound scan, is that my tumour has decreased in mass over a period of 10 months from its peak of 4 cm across (far larger in fact than the host testicle) to its present appearance as a vague shadow of less than 1 cm across. My successful self treatment consisted of an approach in two stages. Firstly improving the diet to provide nutrition for the body, and secondly taking Salvestrol supplements to address the underlying condition. My protocol was to change the diet to a solely organic (not processed) food, green and red based diet. Supplements taken were one Salvestrol Platinum (2000 point) capsule per day together with Vitamin C and Iodine supplements. Should anyone else wish to follow in my footsteps, healing from cancer is an entirely replicable, achievable goal. I do not however guarantee that the steps which I took would work for anyone else, as every case history is different and cancer requires a truly personal healing journey to move beyond, and live through. This letter is written in love and light, with every prayer for all our fellow humans who walk the path of experiencing cancer in this lifetime.
Case#517 Testicular Cancer
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1199484
I know a guy personally who was cured of testicular cancer by going on a vegan diet, exercising and taking "Salvestrols":
Case#518 Ovarian Cancer
In 2004 I was introduced to a 53-year old lady who was diagnosed with stage IV ovarian cancer that had extensively metastasised around her body. She was a keen golfer but had given up the sport due to her ill health. When I met her she looked very unwell indeed. I explained to her that we all have a special enzyme in our body that can destroy cancer, but this has to be triggered by salvestrols to work. She commenced taking one Salvestrol Platinum capsule each day for a period of 6 months. There was no sudden change in her condition, but slowly there were sure signs of improvement. She was starting to feel gradually better as the months passed, and after 3 months the tumours started regressing. This regression continued at a slow but sure pace until after 6 months there were no signs of any cancer remaining. At this point she felt well enough to take up her favourite sport of golf playing again with friends. She has continued to take Salvestrol Shield (350 points) every day since to prevent the cancer from returning. I met her recently, 8 years after she was diagnosed, and she looked so vibrant and full of life. It is hard to believe she is the same woman that I was first intoduced to back in 2004. In retrospect I think she would have recovered much faster by taking the Salvestrol Platinum capsules 3 times daily.
Case#519 Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
My mother introduced me to her friend, an 81-year old lady who had been diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia. When I met her she had a large 3 cm tumour in the lymph glands of her neck and was finding eating difficult. She was also having trouble sleeping due to swelling and tenderness of the lymph glands under the arms and in the groin. She did not look at all well and had an ashen complexion. I explained to her how salvestrols work naturally by triggering the destruction of the cancer cells from within. She commenced taking one Salvestrol Platinum capsule each day for a period of 3 months. During this time there was a marked improvement in her condition. The tumour in her neck started shrinking rapidly and reduced to half its size within 1 month. The swelling in the lymph glands also quickly subsided and she was able to start sleeping properly again. After 2 months the tumour in her neck had gone. After 3 months she returned to her doctor who declared that there were no signs of cancer in her body. She has continued taking 1 Salvestrol Shield daily both as a preventative measure against the cancer returning, and because she says the salvestrols make her feel good. I met her recently, 6 months after she was diagnosed, and she looked very healthy with a rosey complexion. The fast response rate here is impressive and this occurred at a dose of only one capsule of Salvestrol Platinum daily.
Case#520 Pancreatic Cancer
I found out in November 2010 that I was terminally ill with deadly pancreatic cancer. When the doctors said I had only 6 months to live I was in complete shock. The tumor was so large that they could not remove it. Being given chemotherapy was inevitable, but this failed to reduce the size of the tumours.
I've been taking Salvestrol Platinum for almost a year now, taking a dose of 4000 points per day. After 6 months of taking this the following examination in the hospital revealed that the tumor had shrunk from 3.5 cm to 1.5 cm which the doctors said was better than during the chemotherapy. The blood results were always very good, which was unusual for my disease. After a further 3 months the tumor was only 0.8 cm in size. No one could understand it that I have healed so well. I'm very much convinced the Salvestrols helped me fight the cancer. So far I've only heard positive comments about it and I recommend it. To me it saves lives.
Case#521 Kidney Cancer
After removal of one kidney with a large 5 cm tumor about 4 months ago, I attended a seminar by Professor Dan Burke, the co-discoverer of Salvestrols, who showed the impressive potential of Salvestrol against cancer. Shortly afterwards I was informed by my doctor about the possibilities of a test for free tumor cells in the body. This test has a threshold of "118." My blood test resulted in a significant "143" which has a high probability of metastasising. He recommended I took a daily dose of 10,000 Points of Salvestrol a day for one month. The test after this month showed an impressive result: "126". I have maintained my current diet and salvestrol supplements for 3 months. My test is below "118" and I'm now in remission.
Case#522 Multiple Myeloma
I have Multiple Myeloma MM
At the age of 70 I was diagnosed with polymyalgia rheumatica and multiple myeloma, which was attacking my kidneys. These were slowly getting plugged up by proteins from the MM. I was advised to take Salvestrol Platinum once daily. This is a natural product made in the UK. It has stabilized my condition now for six years running.
Case#523
My mate had cancer which had spread throughout his body and he bought high dose salvestrol pills and within 3 months was clear of cancer. His doc was amazed...gave him 6 months originally to live
Case#524
Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
Thought I must pass this information on.
I was in touch with someone I met at a support group meeting, and his wife has been having salvestrol supplements for Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.
She has been taking Salvestrol capsules for 2 months and her last ct scan showed a big reduction in 2 of her tumours. Salvestrols are plant based product that have been found to only act on diseased cells not healthy ones. If you have cancer it acts by interacting with an enzyme to produce a substance that is toxic to cancer cells and helps to destroy them. If you only have healthy cells it is excreted by the body naturally. It is completely non-toxic and is made from natural plant derivatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment