Thursday 17 May 2012

Salvestrols Beat Breast Cancer

Salvestrols work really well against breast cancer, probably due to the high expression of the salvestrol activase enzyme CYP1B1 in breast cancer cells. In practise there is a very high response rate when salvestrols are used to treat breast cancer. The typical response is cancer regression with tumours shrinking to half their size within 3 months of salvestrol supplementation at 3 capsules (6000 points) daily, and after 6 months are cancer free. In some cases ther is an even more rapid response within a month while other cases show that higher doses are needed. The highest dose needed to obtain a response is 6 capsules (12,000 points) daily.

There have been several cases reported recently to the salvestrol info team of responses at the dose of 12,000 points daily which seems to be the most effective dose so far used. In one case a lady had primary breast cancer that had spread to her brain and consequently she had lost her eyesight and was blind. Her recovery was truely miraculous and 1 month after taking the salvestrols she started to regain her sight and after 2 months the brain tumours had disappeared and she had regained her full sight again. Such feedback to the salvestrol info team is very encouraging and will give hope to many who are in deperate circumstances with cancer and nowhere else to turn for a safe and effective treatment.

Here is an example of a lady who had stage 3 breast cancer and recovered by taking salvestrols:

A 36-year-old woman was diagnosed with aggressive stage 3 breast cancer, following biopsies and blood tests. A 3-5 cm tumour was found under the right breast and a larger tumour was found in an underarm lymph node. The breast tumour looked the size of a golf ball on the image. She was told that her situation was really serious. After her first round of chemotherapy she learned about Salvestrols, and began taking one (2,000 point) Salvestrol Platinum capsule per day. Feeling ‘rock bottom’ at the time she skeptically wondered how on earth these capsules were going to help. Consequently she was very surprised to find that the pain associated with the tumours soon disappeared and the tumours began to shrink quickly. She began to feel that ‘she was going to be OK.’ This prompted her to learn more about Salvestrols and after learning more she switched to a completely organic diet. This simultaneously increased her intake of Salvestrols and their cofactors. Prior to her next chemotherapy session she was examined by her oncologist who remarked that she thought that the tumours were gone. Ultrasound and mammography were scheduled to assist the surgeons. To everyone’s surprise the radiologist could find no trace of the tumours through ultrasound and only a shadow was visible on the mammogram, so it was decided that surgery was unnecessary. She continues to take 1 capsule per day of Salvestrol Shield (350 point) as a preventative measure and has noticed her periods have resumed. Four months after refusing further chemotherapy her hair has grown back and she reported that she looked and felt wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete

  2. My chemotherapy treatments...

    I'm going back to share my experience now because the emotional pain and suffering I had from breast cancer has subsided. I still cry when I share my story, but I no longer feel like a victim of cancer.
    In June 2005, I started chemotherapy. My oncologist recommended I start chemo first then have surgery. I had to undergo 8 rounds of chemo, once every two weeks. It was called dose-dense. I was on three rounds of AC, three rounds of Taxotere, then the rest on Taxol. I can still remember it like it was just yesterday. The first round of chemo wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I wasn't that sick. I was thinking I can do this. Chemo was not that bad. Boy, was I wrong. The second round hit me hard. My red blood cells were low so I was given a shot of Procrit. I normally got sick on the third day. I would go in for treatment on a Thursday, get the Procrit shot on Friday (if necessary), and then be sick in bed for 3-5 days. In The next round, I didn't get the Procrit shot. I still feel sick, but not as sick as the last round. When I got really sick on my next round after getting the Procrit shot, I realized the shot was making me feel worse. So I keep searching for natural herbs then I came across Dr Itua herbal center who cure disease like Herpes,Cancer,Men & Women Infertility,Love Spell,Body Pain,Parkinson,ALS,MS,Diabetes,Hepatitis,COPD Dr Itua was the only solution to my condition so I purchase his herbal medicine and I finished the treatment complete as I was instructed without surgeon I got cured, I asked him what will I do to give my thanks then he ask me to testify about his work so reason for me dropping this on here to help someone out there with health challenge, Thank God! Dr Itua was a lot better.

    **Feel free to send Dr Itua a message through drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or visit his website www.drituaherbalcenter.com if you have any questions regarding the treatments or for any health challenges.

    ReplyDelete